Thursday, January 3, 2013

Forgot I had This Thing...

Soo... I finally got off my ass and decided to dig this up. Why ? Because I've been meaning to and as either too lazy or busy to actually set the damn thing up ( though in recent weeks it's more from being lazy). The main reason I decided to get this thing moving is because I've had a long history of being a decent-ish writer when in school. Although in recent times, this has been hindered somewhat by a somewhat (more like almost crippling) case of writer's block in regards to doing writing that's not related to academics in the past 3 to 4 years. I've needed a excuse to get this off the ground and I figured that being a jobless college graduate is a good place to start.

The point of this place, exactly ? To serve as a collection of musings on whatever has my attention and possibly, as the title suggests, filter out some of my poorly, self-diagnosed crazy. If it can even be called that. Which it probably shouldn't. I've spoken enough for now. Here's a puppy


No comments:

Post a Comment